Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member LPDLPD's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer


  2. #2
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heath Miller

    A Wahoo from SWVA, hardworking, humble, team player, talented, role model... what's not to love.
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heath Miller

    It's great to have a local playing on the Steelers. Most of teh time when I say something about him, people are like huh, and only want to talk about the Jones boys.
    crack is whack

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heath Miller

    being a Steeler fan I was jumping up and down when they drafted him and he has had a really good season for the type of team he is on.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heath Miller

    Yeah I got a little excited also.
    crack is whack

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UK5's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2004
    Posts
    205
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heath Miller

    I never have pulled for the Steelers, but with Miller going to the AFC championship I will be pulling him and the Steelers on, always good to cheer for the local boys.

    I was also told, Heath had built on to the Honaker Field House at the football field, any truth to this, and does anyone have any pictures of the renovations done?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heath Miller

    i believe Carrol Dale is the only one to play in a superbowl from around here
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Heath Miller

    He didn't pay to add on to the field house. The Russell County school board approved the money for the addition to the field house a long time before Heath was drafted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •